In our 10-year history of commercial cleaning, a lot has changed. Cleaning products have become much more environmentally friendly, the hard to manage and dirty mop buckets are long gone, and cleaning protocols have become much more efficient.
These changes happened gradually over time as innovative people who wanted to provide superior services came up with better ways to do things. At Colonial Commercial Cleaning, we’ve proudly put these product and technology innovations to good use.
Today, in this new era of coronavirus, we have had to adapt much more quickly. In addition to implementing increased Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our employees, we have had to increase the frequency and cleaning protocols for all facilities.
Essentially, we’ve brought cleaning products and cleaning protocols that were used in hospitals and medical facilities to all of our clients. Here is a look at some of the features of our deep clean service. We are making this available for businesses, organizations and facilities of all types.
Our All-Inclusive Deep Clean Service
Our All-Inclusive Deep Clean includes a combination of hospital grade disinfectants and the best cleaning protocols to first remove dirt and then thoroughly sanitize and disinfect your facility based on the CDC guidelines.
Here’s what is included in Colonial’s deep clean process:
- Hospital Grade, EPA-Certified Disinfectants: These products neutralize germs caused by viruses like COVID-19. We spray the solutions, wait for a few minutes to give the disinfectants time to work and kill viruses, germs and bacteria before wiping down the surfaces.
- High Touch-Point Cleaning Focus: Clean, disinfect and sanitize high-touch areas such as light switches, elevator buttons, handrails, faucet handles, doorknobs, toilets, restroom partitions, kitchen countertops, towel dispensers, common surfaces, floors and other similar locations. Extra attention is also given to wiping desk tops and sides, chairs, telephones, file cabinets and trash cans.
- Color-Coded Microfiber Cloths/ Microfiber No Dip Flat Mops: These products reduce the chance of cross contamination on the surfaces and floors in your facility. After we are done cleaning, we soak all items in disinfectant and bleach to keep them clean.
- HEPA/ULPA Vacuum System: These vacuum backpacks trap airborne allergens during the vacuuming process. We vacuum upholstered furniture and all carpeted floor edges, under desks, behind doors.
- Specialized Chemical Dispensing Systems: We use 3M chemical dispensing systems to ensure each product used will result in a safe and effective deep clean every time.
- Compliant with OSHA, CDC and EPA: We follow all the best practice cleaning protocols and guidelines set by these organizations.
Returning to Work Safely
At Colonial Commercial Cleaning, meeting the janitorial needs of your facility is our top priority. We have very effective quality control systems in place to ensure we deliver the best, safest cleaning that will not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.
If you haven’t had your facility deep cleaned recently, we strongly recommend that you get it done immediately to help fight the spread of COVID-19.
Colonial usually offers deep cleaning service to its existing clients only. However, during this COVID-19 crisis, we are offering our All-Inclusive Deep Clean to any company that needs their facility thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and sanitized.
We are dedicated to providing a clean and sanitized space for your employees, customers and visitors as they return to work and life activities.
If you have any questions about the products we use, our cleaning protocol or if you are ready to schedule your deep clean service, please call us at (703) 257-7730 or complete the form on this page.