Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
COVID-19 is spreading at such an incredible speed that it’s critical to understand the cleaning protocols to help reduce the spread of this virus in order to keep your workplace safer for your employees and customers.
Colonial Commercial Cleaning has always been committed to providing businesses in Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia with superior janitorial services using the highest quality disinfectants and following the best cleaning practices put out by the Center for Disease Control.
In addition, our service teams are thoroughly trained on the proper procedures to follow when cleaning and sanitizing commercial buildings to help fight the spread of viruses like COVID-19. They are also closely supervised by field managers to ensure our high standards are met. This accountability ensures top-notch cleaning in each facility, prioritizing the health and safety of both employees and customers.
To help businesses in our region during this unprecedented time, Colonial is offering our All-Inclusive Deep Clean to any business that needs thorough cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing services right now. Call us at (703) 257-7730 or complete the form on this page to schedule your service immediately.
Our All-Inclusive Deep Clean Service
Our All-Inclusive Deep Clean includes a combination of hospital grade disinfectants and the best cleaning protocols to first remove dirt and then thoroughly sanitize and disinfect your facility based on the CDC guidelines.
Here’s what is included in Colonial’s deep clean process:
- Hospital Grade, EPA-Certified Disinfectants: These products neutralize germs caused by viruses like COVID-19. We spray the solutions, wait for a few minutes to give the disinfectants time to work and kill viruses, germs and bacteria before wiping down the surfaces.
- High Touch-Point Cleaning Focus: Clean, disinfect and sanitize high-touch areas such as light switches, elevator buttons, handrails, faucet handles, doorknobs, toilets, restroom partitions, kitchen countertops, towel dispensers, common surfaces, floors and other similar locations. Extra attention is also given to wiping desk tops and sides, chairs, telephones, file cabinets and trash cans.
- Color-Coded Microfiber Cloths/ Microfiber No Dip Flat Mops: These products reduce the chance of cross contamination on the surfaces and floors in your facility. After we are done cleaning, we soak all items in disinfectant and bleach to keep them clean.
- HEPA/ULPA Vacuum System: These vacuum backpacks trap airborne allergens during the vacuuming process. We vacuum upholstered furniture and all carpeted floor edges, under desks, behind doors.
- Specialized Chemical Dispensing Systems: We use 3M chemical dispensing systems to ensure each product used will result in a safe and effective deep clean every time.
- Compliant with OSHA, CDC and EPA: We follow all the best practice cleaning protocols and guidelines set by these organizations.
We Are Here To Help
At Colonial Commercial Cleaning, meeting the janitorial needs of your facility is our top priority. We have very effective quality control systems in place to ensure we deliver the best, safest cleaning that will not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.
If you haven’t had your facility deep cleaned recently, we strongly recommend that you get it done immediately to help fight the spread of COVID-19.
Colonial usually offers deep cleaning service to its existing clients only. However, during this COVID-19 crisis, we are offering our All-Inclusive Deep Clean to any company that needs their facility thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and sanitized.
If you have any questions about the products we use, our cleaning protocol or if you are ready to schedule your deep clean service, please call us at (703) 257-7730 or complete the form on this page.
In the meantime, be safe out there and please take care of each other!