Prioritizing Safety Through Healthcare Cleaning
The safety of patients and staff in any healthcare facility is paramount, and as the regional leader of healthcare cleaning in Fairfax, VA, Colonial offers services that focus on getting each facility clean for the safety of all who enter.
Striving to be an unrivaled provider of healthcare cleaning services means working to guarantee the safety of patients in hospitals, outpatient facilities, medical offices, and surgery centers in every way possible.
Standards must remain high in order to ensure each medical facility meets the needs of their patients, and healthcare cleaning must rise to those standards and regulations. Here are some of the ways Colonial sets itself apart with the medical office cleaning services it offers in Washington, DC and Virginia:
- Disinfection: We know how critical it is to disinfect areas that are frequently touched and exposed to contamination like doorknobs, telephones and light switches.
- Medical Waste Disposal: All trash and recycling of appropriate materials, as well as the proper disposal of medical waste.
- Deep Clean: Bathroom toilets, sinks, and floors are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- OSHA Compliant: OSHA standards and guidelines are upheld by every Colonial Cleaning staff member in your medical facility.
- Vacuuming Standard: We use HEPA filter backpack vacuums which clean edges, stairs and under furniture.
- Sanitize Common Areas: Kitchens and lounge areas, sinks, counters, microwaves and refrigerators are all thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Floor Cleaning: Sweeping and mopping of wood, tile, or linoleum flooring using professional cleaning techniques to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness.
- Dusting: All surfaces, including furniture, lights, and baseboards are cleaned to eliminate dust enhancing the air quality in your facility.
These are just a few highlights of the approach we take to cleaning medical facilities.
Environmentally Responsible Cleaning
Acceptable healthcare cleaning requires the proper use of good tools and solutions, but the best healthcare cleaning service uses materials that are an environmentally sound choice, as well.
Not only are the solutions Colonial uses completely effective at eliminating bacteria, they also ensure optimal safety for patients and staff at every healthcare facility.
Partnering with clean green revolutionaries Daycon and Adams Burch and having products manufactured by Solutex, the leader manufacturer of microfiber products, HEPA/ULPA vacuums, and 3M specialized chemical dispensing systems ensures each material used will result in a safe and effective healthcare cleaning every time.
Guaranteeing Satisfaction Through Quality Control
In order to guarantee satisfaction and patient safety, our quality control system requires field managers to inspect serviced healthcare facilities frequently to check for anything that doesn’t meet the exacting standards required. This accountability ensures a first-rate healthcare cleaning in each facility, prioritizing the health and safety of both patients and staff.
Colonial provides healthcare cleaning services with professionalism and dedication to satisfaction and quality in every way.
Medical offices need daily cleaning and complete sanitizing. Law offices with light traffic may only need to be cleaned once a week. At Colonial Commercial Cleaning, your needs are the priority. We don’t treat you with a one-size-fits-all cleaning plan. When you call for a free estimate, we will discuss with you the type of traffic your building receives along with your budget. Some businesses need daily office cleaning services, but others just need a weekly or monthly service. We will design a cleaning program which is specifically geared for you.
The health of your employees and the professional atmosphere of your building space depends on in-depth office cleaning services.
We clean hospitals, doctors’ offices and everything in between. We have very effective quality control systems in place to ensure we deliver the best, safest cleaning that will not only meet your expectations, but exceed them. Give us a call today to discuss the best customized solution for your unique business.