At Colonial Commercial Cleaning, we firmly believe in the importance of providing a healthy and safe environment for your staff and customers.
This is why all of our training and protocols put our customers first. We spend a considerable amount of time on training and refresher courses with our employees so they always know the importance of the job they are doing.
We know that our employees play a major role when it comes to keeping your facility clean. That is why we have strict policies to make sure they adhere to the safety rules and codes of practice we’ve put in place to protect you and them.
Here are a few of the policies we have implemented at Colonial Commercial Cleaning.
All employees must:
- Work in a safe manner and not put themselves or others at risk.
- Fully co-operate with the employer by reporting any shortcomings in arrangements made to protect their safety and health at work.
- Report any defects or hazards immediately to their line manager.
- Ensure proper use and disposal of cleaning materials.
- Participate in regular performance evaluations.
- Document cleaning process through our Swept Mobile App every time they are onsite for a client.
- Assist managers during cleaning inspections.
Colonial follows The Janitorial Safety Training Program which was developed by the Labor Occupational Health Program (LOHP) at the University of California, Berkeley as part of the Worker Occupational Safety and Health Training and Education Program (WOSHTEP).
WOSHTEP is administered by the Commission on Health and Safety and Workers’ Compensation in the Department of Industrial Relations through interagency agreements with the Labor Occupational Health Program at the University of California, Berkeley and the Labor Occupational Safety and Health Program at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Our program also requires background checks and drug testing.
As you can see, we take health and safety very seriously.
If you have any questions or need to reach us, please contact us here or call us at 703-257-7730!